Talking about the trip, I think many friends have a lot of interesting traveling stories. But for me, I have only one traveling experience with my friends. The trip may not be the most perfect one, but this trip is the most interesting one for me.
Last summer, my three friends and I took leave without delay for a journey. We made the decision the night before, the next day we began our trip.
We took the train to the Fenghuang in Hunan province. It is the one of the most famous and old town in China. My friends and I were really look forward the trip.
We arrived Fenghuang in the evening, there were lots of bar around Tuojiang river. The bar owners were very enthusiastic. We blended into the local customs and conditions. The most interesting thing was one of my friend drunk in the bar, he made lots of funny mistakes. The next day, we hired a tour guide to took us visited the famous place, such as the Merchant village and other interest place. Maybe the most difficult thing for me is the weather. It was too hot and the sun was scotching.
On the back road, we also had a discussion about the next trip. We felt tired but satisfied. The trip experience is a really rare experience for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment