Friday, September 26, 2014

Summary 9.26

Today, I watched a movie video named Cameron Russell: Looks aren't everything. Believe me, I'm a model. I was interested in the title, the woman is a model, this is one of the most wonderful thing that I always want to be. She is a beautiful white girl who works like a model 10 years. She answered a few questions. The first one is, how do she become a model? The real way that she became a model is She won a genetic lottery, and she is the recipient of a legacy. The next question is," Can I be a model when I grow up?" She don't know. Everything is possible. It's out of control. Also, sometimes, she has to do the same action several times to take a good picture. The pictures are not pictures of she, they are constructions by a group of professionals.




http://www.ted.com/playlists/180/the_10_most_popular_tedx_talks

No comments:

Post a Comment