Today, I watched a video named Thomas
Suarez: A 12-year-old app developer from TED. It made me feel curious that a 12
years old boy made an app. It really fantastic, I can't even image that. His
first app was called Earth Fortune and it is an unique fortune teller. His
Favorite one is named Bustin Jieber.
First, He has been programming in multiple other programming languages to get the basics down. Then use software to creating and
programming an iPhone app. When he ready to put Earth Fortune on the App Store,
his parents paid the 99 dollars fee for him.
In the same time, he started an app club at
school so that he can share his experiences with others. And then get feedback
form teachers. In the
future, he would like to create more apps.
In
conclusion, I think he is brave enough to create something new and something I
can even imagine. We should free our mind and to do something that the brave
dare not do. Doing great things, from going on new adventures, from creating
something new and putting it out in the world.
http://www.ted.com/playlists/180/the_10_most_popular_tedx_talks
No comments:
Post a Comment